Here are easy to do Fruit-Infused Water Recipes to replace your favorite high sugar sodas:
1. Stir together 2 cups pineapple chunks, 1 cup pitted and halved fresh cherries, and three cored and thinly sliced granny smith apples.
2. Scrunch 8 fresh basil leaves to release their flavor. Combine them with 3 cups halved strawberries, and gently muddle with a wooden spoon or spatula.
3. Stir together two thinly sliced cucumbers and two seeded and sliced jalapeño peppers.
4. Scrunch six mint sprigs to release their flavor. Combine them with 3 cups cubed mango (fresh or frozen) and two thinly sliced limes; gently muddle with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Combine 3 cups halved strawberries, three thinly sliced kiwis, and two thinly sliced lemons. Gently muddle all of the ingredients together.
6. Scrunch six mint sprigs to release flavor. Combine them with two thinly sliced cucumbers and four thinly sliced limes.
7. Gently muddle five thinly sliced oranges and 2 cups raspberries.
8. Steep for at least an hour before serving 3 tangerines sliced, 2-3 sprigs of of fennel, 2-3 sprigs of thyme, 1 quart water and Ice.
9. Cut cantaloupe in long wedges (4), Strawberries cut in half (12), 1 quart ice and water. Let sit 20-30 minutes before serving. Make it into a great iced tea by adding AuthenTea Oolong Tea
10. Combine 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup sliced cucumbers, 2 limes, slice, 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, Ice cubes, Water