Multiple Scelrosis Or Mercury Poisoning?

Mercury dental fillings, or amalgams, have been used for more than a hundred and 50 years, despite the fact that mercury is one of the most potent neurotoxins known to man.

Dental amalgam is an antiquated filling material that's typically a mixture of 50 percent mercury and 50 percent other metals like, copper. tin, silver and zinc.

Mercury fillings are deceptively called “silver fillings,” referring to the color of the material, rather than its composition. Mercury has been scientifically proven to have damaging effects on your kidneys, nervous system, cardiovascular system and immune system. In fact, it's SO toxic that entire buildings have been evacuated for a mercury spill smaller than a standard dental filling. And before a dentist can remove one of those fillings from your teeth, he must put on the equivalent of a hazmat suit.

Continue reading…

Share

*

*

Top