Here is a collectionof Paleo recipe ideas from breakfasts, lunches, dinners, deserts, salads, smoothies, paleo friendly substitutes for your favorite Italian dishes, themed recipes and more, all of which use your favorite paleo ingredients.
- Paleo Banana Bread – Banana bread is a classic breakfast item that is not only delicious in the morning, but throughout the rest of the day as well.
- Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes – Pancakes are often strongly missed by people when they begin eating paleo. Good thing this recipe is there to save the day. Here’s another paleo pancake recipe for you to try as well.
- Root Vegetable Hash And Poached Egg – This hearty breakfast is colorful, tasty and packed full of all the stuff you need to help you power through your morning.
- Paleo French Toast – Right along with pancakes, french toast is often missed by paleo eaters at first, but when they discover a recipe as good as this one for a replacement, there’s no need to reminisce.
- Honey Nut Granola Cereal – Cereal makes a great breakfast if you are in a hurry. Just add some almond or coconut milk and you’ve got an instant, healthy start to your day.
- Baked Maple Pears With Toasted Pecans And Walnuts – If your sweet tooth often kicks in during the morning hours, this recipe is there to give you what you are craving while also keeping things paleo friendly.
- Bacon And Beef Frittata – A frittata is known for being a filling breakfast, and this recipe featuring both bacon and beef is no exception.
- Paleo Omelettes And Scrambles – A bunch of great ideas that you can utilize to create your ideal paleo omelette or scramble for an easy, healthy breakfast.
- Paleo Breakfast Sausages – These sausages are tasty and easy to make, and are a great addition to a wide range of different paleo breakfast options. Make a bunch and keep them in the freezer ready to go.
- Sausage, Egg And Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet – If you want a breakfast that has a little bit of everything, then going with this skillet recipe is a great option. Easy and filling.
- Paleo Egg Salad – Egg salad is a classic lunchtime favorite, but the mayo usually ruins it for paleo eaters. This recipe fixes that issue so you can enjoy egg salad anytime.
- Guacamole Stuffed Pablano Peppers – This is an easy one to make at home before you go to work, then heat up while you are there.
- Oven Roasted Vegetables – Many paleo eaters choose roasted veggies as a lunch item because it is easy to make in advance, delicious and filling, but not in a heavy way.
- Chicken Curry Salad – Craving some curry but don’t want to wait until dinner time? Try this easy recipe for a flavorful, sweet lunch.
- Coconut Curried Butternut Squash Soup – Soup is an excellent option for lunch, and this dish has a great array of flavors that will have you excited for your lunch break.
- Easy Paleo Chili – Chili is a hearty option that is not only delicious, but easy to make large quantities of so you can have a quick lunch ready to go.
- Grilled Chicken Satay – For a light lunch option that still gives you the meat that you are craving, try this great grilled chicken satay recipe.
- Tuna With Pepper, Artichokes And Lemon – This recipe is ridiculously easy to put together, and has a wide range of flavors that will keep you satisfied.
- Lamb Sliders – For a slighly more complex lunch option, choose these lamb sliders with a tasty ginger-cilantro aoli.
- Broccoflower With Spicy Italian Sausage – This recipe is heavy on great tasting and good-for-you healthy vegetables, but also has a savory side thanks to the addition of spicy italian sausage.
- Taco Pie – Let’s face it, pretty much everybody loves tacos. This innovative adaptation on the idea in the form of a paleo-friendly pie is sure to please.
- Tuna And Bok Choy Packets – Tuna and bok choy are wonderful separate, but when baked together with herbs in a tin foil packet, good gets better.
- Grilled Shrimp Scampi – Shrimp scampi is something that most people love, but the pasta is problematic for those sticking with a paleo diet. This recipe takes care of the issue in a unique way.
- Herbed Salsa With Grilled Chicken – This recipe featuring grilled chicken and salsa may seem simple, which it is, but that description does it no justice when it comes to flavor.
- Paleo Pork Chops With Mushrooms – Onions, garlic, mushrooms, rosemary and pork put together? What else could you really want in a paleo dinner?
- Smoky Mexican Tortilla-less Soup – This is a unique soup idea with a Mexican twist that everyone at your table will enjoy. Plus, it’s tortilla-less, which means it’s 100% paleo friendly.
- Jamaican Jerk Paleo Stir Fry – In the mood for something with a little bit of spice? Try this recipe and combine the classic Jamaican jerk flavor with healthy stir fry ingredients.
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup – This is a thick soup that looks more like a stew, and would be perfect for any chilly day where you are craving anything warm and filling, but still flavorful.
- Honey Mustard Cuban Pork Burgers – Everyone loves burgers, and when they are paleo friendly and full of tangy pork, there is even more to be loved.
- Chunky Chicken Veggie Stew – Veggie and chicken stew is a classic recipe in most households. This recipe won’t compromise the efforts of any paleo eater, and will still please those who are not with a bunch of nostalgic flavors.
- Strawberry Ice Cream – A dairy free treat recipe using coconut milk and strawberries that is 100% paleo friendly and 100% delicious.
- Spiced Fruit Cookies – Cookies are an ideal treat for those who are on the go, and this paleo cookie recipe is not only the perfect solution to your sweets craving, but easy to make as well.
- Coconut Strawberry Blondies – Nutritious, sweet, packed with healthy nuts and easy to make, these cookies quick to put together and sure to be loved by everyone you offer them to.
- Banana Souffle – A classy and decadent desert option with a powerfully sweet flavor, but only a few simple ingredients.
- Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Pops – If you love popcicles but do not want to compromise on the no-excess-sugar policy of the paleo diet, then these coconut ice pops are the perfect option for you.
- Paleo Chocolate Eclair – While this recipe certainly isn’t the easiest to prepare, it is well worth the effort for the end result of fluffy puff pasty with rich cream filling.
- Chocolate Blueberry Cake With Mango Cinnamon Frosting – Chocolate blueberry cake is good on its own, but add the unique, tangy flavor of mango cinnamon frosting and it gets even more enjoyable.
- Coconut Chocolate Pecan Cookies – This is a nice cookie recipe if you wan something that is sweet thanks to the chocolate and coconut, as well as nutty from the addition of pecans.
- Paleo Peach Crisp – This recipe calls for peaches, but any fruit will really work in it. Warmed up or eaten cold, this is a great desert option.
- Baked Apples – Baked apples are a simple, well known paleo-friendly desert option that has withstood the test of time, and for good reason. They are awesome!
- Mosaic Artichoke Salad – An easy and flavor-packed salad featuring artichoke, peppers, olives, garlic and more, all with a paleo friendly dressing.
- Flank Steak Vinaigrette Salad – A salad for the times when you want healthy veggies, but also are craving some savory meat.
- Broccoli, Bacon And Cashew Salad – This salad makes for a filling lunch as well as a satisfying side dish option for a dinner. Full of healthy fats, protein and good carbs.
- Warm Three Greens Salad – Lots of vitamins A and C in this one, a great choice if you are looking for a nutrient rich lunch or dinner option.
- Grape Super Salad – A refreshing salad option with delicious summer ingredients, topped off with a bit of paleo mayo.
- Sweet Potato And Spinach Salad – A savory and sweet salad that you can easily add any protein such as chicken to to make it a bit more filling.
- Kale And Fig Salad – Kale is a well known super food and ideal salad base. Add sweet figs and creamy avocado dressing to the mix, and you’ve got the perfect salad.
- Apple Fennel Salad – An interesting flavor combination of sweet, tart apples and the distinct licorice-like flavor of fennel.
- Beef And Melon Salad – An adaptation of a traditional Thai green papaya salad that adds a little bit of protein. Fish sauce and fresh herbs give this salad a serious taste boost.
- Asparagus And Arugula Salad – Very simple ingredients, bold flavor. A hearty salad option featuring asparagus, arugula, avocado oil and a simple vinaigrette.